EMAIL DELIVERY OF LIBRARY NOTICES
- Log into your account (See Managing Your Online Account for instructions).
- Click the “Modify Personal Info” link.
- Enter the email address where you want notices sent.
- Click “Submit.”
Note: Please remember, if you opt for email notification, all library notices (reserve pickup notices, overdue notices, bill notices and courtesy notices) will be emailed. Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contact list, and check your email account often.
If you prefer to be called, you cannot have an email address listed in your library account.
Reserve and Due-Date Alerts
- Follow steps 1 and 2 above.
- Enter the mobile phone number where you want text messages sent.
- Under the “Mobile Alerts via SMS” heading, select the “Click to Opt In” option.
- Check the “Opt In” box at the top of the screen.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “Submit.”
Renewing via Text
- Make sure you are signed up for text notices (see instructions above).
- When you receive a text message notification indicating your item is nearly due, reply to that message with the word RENEW.
- Once the system attempts to renew the items, you will receive one of these messages:
- Your items could not be renewed (no items may be renewed)
- (x) of (y) items were renewed (some or all were renewed)
Note: Standard text message charges apply.