Children's Homework Center
This program is for Baldwin School District residents only.
Information: Children must be registered by a parent or legal guardian to participate in the after-school Homework Center.
This is a one-time registration for the 2019-2020 school year beginning on Tuesday, September 3, 2019.
A certified teacher will be available to assist children with their homework.
Please review the Homework Center rules with your children.
By working together, we can provide a good learning environment for our children.
Homework Center Hours: (NOTE: Change in days & times)
Monday - Thursday, 3:30 – 5:00pm (School days only)
If the Baldwin School District has no school, the Homework Center will also be closed.
The Homework Center begins on Monday, September 16, 2019.
Assistance is on a first-come first-serve basis.
Homework Center Rules:
- All students must sign in for every visit.
- All students must do homework or school-related work in the Homework Center.
- Once a student leaves the Homework Center, they will not be allowed to re-enter.
- Homework Help is for grades 1 - 6 (no younger siblings please).
- Computers are for typing only.
- Please be quiet and considerate of all students.
- No food or drink is permitted.
Disruptive students may be asked to leave the Homework Center.
If the child remains a disturbance in the Library, he/she may be asked to leave the Library.
Registration forms are available at the Children’s Reference Desk in the Children’s Room or you can download them here by clicking the links below.
Children’s Room Homework Center Registration Form (Library Copy)
Children’s Room Homework Center Registration Form (Parent Copy)