eBooks and Downloadable Audiobooks | Nassau Digital Doorway (OverDrive)
How to Get Started:
You can install the free OverDrive app (links below) to borrow and enjoy digital items on your tablet or smart phone. Visit your device's app store or app.overdrive.com to get started. Our ebooks and audiobooks are available via all web browsers including computers (Windows and Mac).
1. Find and save the Nassau Digital Doorway collection in the app. If accessing our collection via a web browser, visit www.nassau.overdrive.com
2. Browse the collections or search for your next great read. Borrow or place a hold on a title. You'll need a valid library card to complete this step.
3. Borrowed titles will appear on your Loans page.
From here you can:
- Download titles to the Bookshelf in the OverDrive app to read anytime, anywhere.
- Read or listen to some titles directly in your web browser without downloading.
- Send Kindle Books (U.S. only) to your Kindle device or reading app.
Borrowed titles will automatically return at the end of the lending period. You may also be able to return titles early to free up space in your library account.
Questions? Visit help.overdrive.com to learn more about getting started and for help troubleshooting. Otherwise, click the button below to begin.