Use our Mobile Print Service to send documents from your mobile devices from anywhere with an internet connection to be printed at the Library.
Mobile Printing is a two-step process:
1. Upload a document to the Web Print system.
2. Release the print job from one of our public copiers.
To Print a File:
The first time you use Web Print, you are required to register your email address.
1. Visit: https://siteup.ocsinc.ca/site/register
2. Enter your email address and select Baldwin Public Library NY from the drop-down list
3. Click Register Email
4. After processing, the screen will show a “Successful Registration” message along with a link to the file upload page
Upload Your File (Option 1)
1. Click the link: https://siteup.ocsinc.ca/baldwinPL
2. Enter your email address
3. Select either BW (black and white) or Color
4. Browse to select your file or enter in the full URL of the item you wish to print
5. Click Submit
6. Note your Job ID once your job is accepted
Email Your Document (Option 2)
firstname.lastname@example.org (Black & White Copies)
email@example.com (Color Copies)
and wait for an email confirmation containing your Job ID.
Note: You can only have your email address registered to one location at a time.
If you use mobile printing at multiple locations, please use Option 1.
Proceed to the Mobile Print Release Kiosk
Located next to the copy machine by the Adult Reference Desk
1. Press Print Release Station
2. Enter your Job ID
3. Select your Print Job(s), then click Print
4. The cost of your print job is displayed
5. Insert money, only when instructed, in the coin box and click OK
.10 Cents for Black & White
.25 Cents for Color
Supported Formats: .jpg .bmp .xls .xlsx .doc .docx .ppt .pptx .txt .pdf .png
Max file name length: 30 (longer names will be truncated, but will still print)
Max file size: 25MB